- By using Out Nation you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Out Nation. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Out Nation.
- Out Nation may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Out Nation will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Out Nation site (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- You agree to use Out Nation only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Out Nation. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Out Nation.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Out Nation content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Out Nation content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Out Nation content requires the prior written permission of Out Nation.
- The names, images and logos identifying Out Nation or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Out Nation and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Out Nation or any other third party.
- Out Nation does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "content") that you post on or through Out Nation or other networked sites. After posting your content to Out Nation, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your content, subject to the limited license herein. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any content on or through Out Nation or other networked sites, you hereby grant to Out Nation a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content solely on or through Out Nation services, including without limitation distributing part or all of Out Nation in any media formats and through any media channels and you hereby waive all so-called moral rights you may have in the content. This limited license does not grant Out Nation the right to sell or otherwise distribute your content outside of the Out Nation services.
- The license you grant to Out Nation is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your content to anyone else in addition to Out Nation), irrevocable (meaning you are not able to revoke this licence), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Out Nation is not required to pay you for the use on the Out Nation services of the content that you post), sub-licensable (so that Out Nation is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Out Nation services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Out Nation services are global in reach).
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Out Nation services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth above, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through the Out Nation services does not violate any applicable laws, including but not limited to the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of any content posted by you on or through the Out Nation services.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Out Nation.
- If you do not want to grant Out Nation the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Out Nation.
- The majority of content posted on the Out Nation site is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Out Nation. Out Nation are not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the Out Nation site or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Out Nation site. Any links to third party websites from the Out Nation site do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Out Nation and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- Out Nation content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Out Nation, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Out Nation excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Out Nation does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Out Nation is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Out Nation for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Out Nation's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Out Nation shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b ) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c ) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Out Nation site regardless of the form of action.
- Out Nation does not warrant that functions available on the Out Nation site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Out Nation or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of Out Nation to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the Out Nation right to enforce that right.
You agree to use Out Nation in accordance with the following Community Rules located here. These apply across all Out Nation sites and services.
Information Collection and Use by Out Nation
Out Nation collects user submitted information such as name, email address, and age to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Out Nation service. Out Nation also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education and occupation in order to assist users in finding and communicating with each other. Out Nation also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes. User Profile information including members' pictures and first names are displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction in the Out Nation website. We may use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service. From time to time, Out Nation or a partner may sponsor a promotion or contest on the Out Nation site. Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
Out Nation users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account and accessing features such as Edit Profile and Account Info. Please note it is not possible to remove content from forum posts. If you want any personal information removed from forum posts then please contact us and we will manually remove information where possible.
Third Party Advertising
Out Nation member accounts are secured by member-created passwords Out Nation takes precautions to insure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information. For any additional information about the security measures we use on Out Nation, please contact us via the contact us form on our website
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us via the contact us on our website.